READY FOR DEVELOPMENT
Encuentro Beach Cabarete Development promises to become the most Exclusive Community on the North Coast . Design Guidelines are set at world class standards to ensure the EBC integrated resort community blends luxury & nature to harmonize with its exotic,tropical setting. Encuentro Beach Cabarete Development encourages its owners and designers to incorporate “green architecture” philosophy into their development. Architectural themes will respect and build upon the natural enviroment to minimize any disturbances in the existing ecological systems and the unique vegetation of this splendid project site. Ultimately the Goal is to create a unified development theme capable of maintaining global interest and value for owners now and in the future.
Encuentro Beach is a stunning 50 hectare ocean front site that includes 450 meters of wide beach and 200 meters of rock frontage, and is one of the largest undeveloped properties in the region. It is located between the resort towns of Sosua and Cabarete area on the North coast of the Dominican Republic, a short drive to the Puerto Plata International Airport. Encuentro is known in the international surfing community as a world class surfing spot. The property has now been subdivided into seven (7) parcels that average five (5) hectares each and a commercial area of approximately two (2) hectares which is located beside the EBC entrance on the North Coast highway. There will be a gated entrance for the overall development. Areas of relevant existing vegetation have been protected. Among the common/recreational spaces, there will be a beach club located on 10,000m2 of ocean front,a sports center with tennis courts, and a helipad.These areas are connected by a pedestrian trail system and a vehicle access road and are meant for the exclusive use of EBC residence. All of the subdivisions will have access to the beach club and recreational areas.
EBC Master Developer
Encuentro Beach development will provide the design and construction of the infrastructure to the property boundary of each parcel to be developed
Infrastructure to be developed:
- Roadway and Pedestrian walkways to allow access to each parcel within the overall development
- Main arrival/guardhouse and arrival feature for the overall development.
- Potable water and sewer distribution systems to the outside of the property limit at the entrance of each parcel, as well as fire hydrants and drainage basins for the surface drainage for collection of the overall development common areas
- Electric and telephone distribution systems to the outside of the property limit at the entrance of each parcel
- Trash removal will be provided by the Master Developer from each parcel in centralized locations. Sub-Developers are responsible for trash removal within the parcels to these locations, including trash generated from construction which will be the responsibility of Sub-Developers
- The Master Developer will set up a Master Condominium/Neighborhood Association for the Encuentro Beach Cabarete Development to control all development and administration within the community.
- The Master Condominium/Neighborhood Association will be responsible of maintaining all common areas, main arrivals and separation/buffer zones.
- In addition to the basic infrastructure the Master Developer will construct a Beach Club with parking for the use of all EBC residents that will provide access to the beach for residents of subdivisions that are not located on ocean front parcels. A sports recreation area with tennis courts and a Heliport will also be built.
The Tourist Land Management Plan (POTT) of the Municipal District of Cabarete, prepared by the Secretary of State for Tourism, set a territorial categorization Encuentro Beach Cabarete Development is part of the Environmental Unit No. 5 (New Centrality). EBC will enjoy one of the few allowance in the cabaret area that has a of maximum height of 5 levels recessed as provided in the regulations governing the implementation of the plan equivalent to 17.50 lineal meters in height and a minimum height of up to 4 levels, equivalent to 14.50 mt. high.